Traveler! How To Get A Real Street Address For Your Postal Mail?
Are you always on the move or traveling for work? Your mail is probably a mess. Your mailbox overflows, getting packages delivered is a hassle and it takes you forever to sort through your mail once you get home when instead, you could be resting in bed.
Don’t you wish there was an easier way to handle your mail? Well, you’re in luck! You can now sign up for a street mailing address to have mail experts receive your mail and take care of it for you while you view and control your mail online from anywhere in the world.
Why not just have your mail sent to a P.O Box?
With mail providers like Virtual Mailbox, you can sign up for an actual street address or P.O box, whichever you prefer. But how is a street address better than a P.O box?
If you’re going to use it for business purposes, it’ll definitely look more professional on your website, social media or customer’s invoices than a P.O box. An online shopper? You probably know that a lot of online stores don’t deal with USPS (for good reasons) and instead use private shipping services like FedEx, DHL, and UPS.
With an actual street address, you can receive packages from all couriers, unlike a P.O box where you are limited to just USPS.
And finally, you’re no longer restricted to Post Office working hours! With Virtual Mailbox services, you can receive mail at any time at your mailing street address and someone will always be available to sign for your package.
Benefits of a real street address:
- Your mail won’t ever pile up again. You’ll receive instant notifications with any new mail and a scanned image of the envelope will be sent to you. By logging into a secure web-based server you can view all new mail and choose how to handle it.
- Mail security will be the least of your concerns. Your mail will be safely preserved in state-of-the-art facilities with 24/7 security guards. Any personal or sensitive info given? Will be protected by strong encryptions and passwords and only accessed by certified employees.
- You’ll be protected from mail and identity theft. Since your mail will no longer be left unattended in the mailbox, you don’t have to worry about identity theft! Virtual Mailbox offers a special shredding feature for any critical mail like bills, credit card statements or more to keep you safe.
- But that’s not all; we will send your packages to your doorstep wherever you are. With local and international mail forwarding services, your mail can easily and quickly be forwarded to you. Your packages will even be consolidated before shipping for lower shipping fees.
- That relative, friend or neighbor that you constantly disturb about checking and picking up your mail, worrying if you got anything important can finally be left alone. You’ll access all important (and unimportant mail) from the convenience of your phone.
- And speaking of unimportant junk mail, it’s a thing of the past. You can set smart filters to only get the mail you need or have it into classified folders and recycle what you don’t need. No longer spend wasted hours sorting through mail.
- You can even have the whole family share a virtual mailbox with a real street address. Each member will have their own username and password to separately log in, check and handle their mail.
- Only apply for a change of address once. We all know it takes a lot of effort to change your mailing address and actually have mail sent regularly to your new address. With a virtual mailing address, you only have to apply for a change of address once and then permanently have this address no matter how many times you move or how much you travel.
- Inefficiency costs money. Whether it’s money wasted on postal procedures or over the top shipping fees, it all pricey. With a secure, fast, virtual mailing service, you can guarantee efficiency at a conveniently low cost.
How to sign up for a street mailing address?
Virtual Mailbox offers you up to 50 street addresses to choose from nationwide. Once you sign up and settle on your location, Choose your convenient package and use the mail and forwarding services that suits you and your needs.
Don’t worry, there are no hidden fees, pretty simple, right?
Enjoy full management of your mail with unlimited options to open & scan, forward, archive, shred or recycle any mail piece. We also offer top notch customer support to answer and follow up on any questions or concerns you may have. With Virtual Mailbox, mail problems will no longer exist.
You Can Trust